Roles and Responsibilities:
This role is physically demanding & can involve working unsociable hours depending on the demand. You must be available to work 19:00 – 03:00.
We’re looking for individuals that are flexible in their working approach as on occasion you may be asked to stay on after the proposed end time or start earlier.
We’re looking for someone that is comfortable with the below…
- Moving and Sorting Mail
- Segregating different types of mail
- Operating sorting machines
- Sorting letters and packets manually
- Shift work
- Safety awareness
- Following standard processes & operating procedures
Skills and Experience:
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Good understanding of English language
- Good quality of spoken English
- Physically fit enough to complete and carry out a physically demanding role
- Previous experience within a warehouse environment is preferred
- Candidates will be required to lift heavy mail sacks, weighing up to 20kg each
Candidates MUST be over 18 years old to work this night shift.
Pay and Benefits:
After completing 12 calendar weeks of service with Angard Staffing, pay rates will increase to match Royal Mail permanent employees, in line with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR). Terms and conditions apply.
You will be required to lift heavy mail sacks & or parcels weighing up to 20kg each
From 18th October 2021 to 28th February 2022, the following rates apply:
|Mon-Sat 0600-2200||Mon-Sat 2200-0600||Sunday 0600-2200||Sunday 2200-0600||Bank Holiday|
From 28th February 2022, starter rates return to (shift dependent):
|Age 16-17 years||Age 18-20 years||Age 21-22 years||Age 23 years+|
|£4.62 – £7.05||£6.56 – £9.00||£8.36 – £10.00||£8.91 – £10.99|
After completing 12 calendar weeks of service with Angard Staffing, pay rates will increase to match Royal Mail permanent employees, in line with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR).