As a Warehouse Operative for Angard Staffing you will play a pivotal role in Parcelforce’s busy operation assisting in the distribution of large volumes of parcels. Each shift will be varied however your key duties will be the loading and unloading of large parcels from vehicles and working as a team operating their parcel sort machine.
Our wish list
- You’re flexible and happy to switch between various tasks during a shift
- You’re able to move parcels up to 30kgs, assistance will be provided with larger items.
- You can comfortably stand for long periods
- You don’t need to have worked for us before (we love new people!), but experience in warehouse or sorting work is a plus. If you’ve worked for Amazon or another distribution company (such as DPD, DHL or XPO), then you’re definitely on our wish list too!
Good to know
- Parcelforce is part of the Royal Mail Group and can offer regular ongoing work.
- Shift times – 20:30-04:00
- Days – Monday to Friday
- You will need to be 18 years or older to work night shifts at this location.
After completing 12 calendar weeks of service with Angard Staffing, pay rates will increase to match Parcelforce permanent employees, in line with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR)
|Mon – Sat
|Before 12 Weeks Service||£9.50||£10.50|
|After 12 Weeks Service||£11.04||£13.35|