Angard Staffing play an important role, working directly with Royal Mail to make sure letters and packages are sorted and delivered!
We’re looking for dedicated and motivated individuals to join our team, we have lots of different shifts and times available so you can find the right shift for you.
You don’t need to have worked for us before (we love new people!), but experience in warehouse or sorting work is a plus. If you’ve worked for Amazon or another distribution company (such as DPD, DHL or XPO), then you’re on our wish list too!
As a Mail Sorter, you’ll be unloading mail and parcels, moving them through our warehouses and ensuring that they arrive at their destination safely. During a single shift, you could sort over a million items with your team! It’s a very important role so flexibility, commitment and enthusiasm are key.
Our Wish List…
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- You’re proactive and detail-focused
- You’re flexible and happy to switch between various tasks during a shift
- You’re able to push trolleys (up to 250kgs) and lift and move mail bags (up to 11kg)
- You can comfortably stand for long periods
- You will need to be 18 years or older to work night shifts at this location.
- Due to the level of security clearance we expect all staff to work a minimum of 2-3 shifts per week within the possibility to work all 5 days.
- Shift times 2150 – 0150 Monday to Friday (overtime available after full training).
- This role requires Angard Staffing to conduct extensive referencing on your last 5 years in the UK
|Mon – Sun