We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor role in the Doxford area for Royal Mail. We are looking for candidates who are familiar with working in a contact centre and are comfortable using a multi-screen environment.
Angard Staffing is the dedicated provider of Customer Service Advisors and Administrators to Royal Mail’s Contact centres across the UK. Due to an increase in workload volumes we are seeking additional candidates with a passion for customer service to join the team at our key site in Doxford.
The aim of the role is to provide first time solutions for Royal Mail customers, received by phone or by email within agreed handling times whilst delivering excellent quality of service and to offer solutions and advice on Royal Mail products and services. The role would include providing an excellent quality of service to all customers and ensuring all necessary actions are taken to fully satisfy their requirements. You would be working as part of a highly motivated customer services team, dealing with enquiries complaints and any issues the customer may have.
What do you need to know?
- Start date: 07/02/2022
- Pay rate from £11.77/hour (Mon-Fri), £14.00/hour (Sunday/Bank Holiday).
- Temporary Contract: 12 weeks
- Around 37.5 hours per week, between the hours of 7am – 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm Saturday, 9am – 4pm Sunday (must be available to work weekends) there will be a mixture of various length of shifts throughout the week.
- Annual leave is not permitted during the first two weeks of training – minimal annual leave after this may be authorised if it is pre-booked however we cannot guarantee this.
- Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic we can assure that all social distancing measures and health & safety procedures will be adhered to during this difficult time
- Full training will be provided, with ongoing support and coaching when taking live calls.
What experience/skillset do you need?
- Call centre/contact centre experience is essential
- A passion and commitment for delivering a great customer experience.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads to timescales.
- Flexible and innovative with ability to easily adapt to changing customer demands.
- Enthusiastic and responsive – seeking a positive resolution for all customers.
- Self-motivated. Able to work as part of a team or alone.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.