Roles and Responsibilities:
Angard Staffing is the dedicated provider of Customer Service Advisors and Administrators to Royal Mail’s Contact centres across the UK. Due to an increase in workload volumes we are seeking additional candidates with a passion for customer service to join the team at our key site in Glasgow.
The aim of the role is to provide first time solutions for Royal Mail customers, received by phone or by email within agreed handling times whilst delivering excellent quality of service and to offer solutions and advice on Royal Mail products and services.
We’re looking for people with a flare for customer service and a passion for delivering service excellence. You will need to be confident on the telephone and able to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders politely and effectively.
You will need to have a proven record within a fast paced customer service environment combined with quick and accurate typing skills.
What do you need to know?
- Start Date: 06/09/2021 *subject to clear DBS check
- Pay rate from 04/10/2021 to 23/01/2022: £11.77/hour (Mon-Fri), £14.00 (Sunday/Bank Holiday). Please note after 23/01/2022 pay rate will revert to £10.20/hour (Mon-Fri), £11.20 (Sunday/Bank Holiday).
- Temporary Contract: up to 12 weeks
- Around 37.5 hours per week, between the hours of 7am – 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm Saturday, 9am – 4pm Sunday (must be available to work weekends) there will be a mixture of various length of shifts throughout the week.
- Annual leave is not permitted during the first two weeks of training – minimal annual leave after this may be authorised if it is pre-booked however we cannot guarantee this.
- Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic we can assure that all social distancing measures and health & safety procedures will be adhered to during this difficult time
Skills and Experience:
- Call centre/contact centre experience.
- A passion and commitment for delivering a great customer experience.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads to timescales.
- Flexible and innovative with ability to easily adapt to changing customer demands.
- Enthusiastic and responsive – seeking a positive resolution for all customers.
- Self-motivated. Able to work as part of a team or alone.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Be positive, be brilliant and be part of it!
You will need to be 18 years old or over to work in this role.
Pay and Benefits:
- Free on-site parking
- Access to on-site amenities
After completing 12 calendar weeks of service with Angard Staffing, pay rates will increase to match Royal Mail permanent employees, in line with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR). Terms and conditions apply.
As this is a short term (up to 12 weeks) booking we are unfortunately unable to permit or authorise any annual leave.
Consistent / increased levels of sickness or absence are not permitted during this booking and could lead to release from the booking. Similarly, you need to ensure that you can commit to the entire length of the booking including the two week training period.